Recipe-Lactose-Free Brownie Cupcakes

Hello Bakers! I'm Sophia, a young baker who is also lactose intolerant. (can't eat dairy) ;) Welcome to my blog! You can find more info about me at my personal blog, So Sophia. Anyways, here is a little recipe for you that I found in a Weight Watchers recipe book. (this recipe belongs to Weight Watchers, not me, I did not create this)


                                          Cupcake Holder
                                          Mmmm...Just out of the oven.
Materials

Finished Project (could have icing and stuff, but we chose not to)
*all my photos, do not steal*

What you Need:

Brownie Mix
2 Sticks of MARGARINE (to make them lactose-free do not use real butter) 
1 Egg
Icing (optional)
Candy corn (optional)


How-to:

Pre-heat oven to 350F. Mix brownie mix, egg, and margarine in a bowl. Once they are extremely well-mixed, put them into the cupcake holder things and place into oven. Bake for 11-13 minutes. Icing (optional) and put candy corn on top (optional) for a finishing touch. Enjoy!


Hope you enjoyed this yummy post! :)


Sophia.xo
Signature and new design coming soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment