Recipe-Lactose-Free Mac n Cheese

Hello bakers, eaters, and readers! Sorry I don't post here much-I've been too busy eating! (jk) lol. Well, I'm back with another lactose-free invention: Mac n Cheese! Now, this recipe is mine. I had the idea. If you're lactose intolerant like me, you really miss Mac n Cheese and desperately want some, but don't want the "discomfort". So-I've perfected it to make it totally digestible! Enjoy!

What You Need:

Cheddar Lactose Free Cheese (can be found at Walmart or Giant) (I use Go Veggie)


via Google Images

A pack of like regular noodles...you know.

One Cup of Lactaid Milk



Okay, so you pretty much just make noodles the way you normally would for pasta salad but add cheese and milk. Easy peasy, right? And Yummy too!!! :)

Hope you Enjoyed!

*signature coming very soon*
Sophia.xo

8 comments:

  1. I am not lactose intolerant but this still sounds nice! Great blog post, I found you through a comment on another blog, I look forward to your next post. When you have a moment I would love it if you could check out my blog any advice or maybe even a follow if you like it would mean so much :)
    Another Teen On The Web

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thank you! Glad you liked it! :) I will definitely check out your blog! ;) Thanks for the comment!

      Sophia.xo

      Delete
    2. Thanks for checking out my blog!! You said about a custom design which is so cool I may sound stupid but what does that involve x

      Delete
    3. Yep! ;) Haha it's okay...it's a header, button, background, pages, signature...and anything else you want.

      Soph

      Delete
    4. Plus a favicon. ;) So, for a background instead of polka dots it can be anything...and I can do codes which shall make stuff move and what-not.

      Delete
  2. Hmmm...I'm just wondering...did our conversation about mac n' cheese have anything to do with this invention??? LOL!

    -Guinea Pig Lover from lordsgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha G.P.L it actually did! I had already made it but this *gestures above* is what I was talking about. :) That sounds so weird, that we had a conversation about mac n' cheese. LOL! :)

      Sophia

      Delete