Birthday Cookies-Lactose Free Recipe

Hey hungry people,
So, today (Saturday the 21st) is my very belated family birthday party. We have different themes for my parties every year, so this year I requested a beach/summer theme because I never enjoyed having my birthday in the winter. (We have a pool and I always wanted a pool party). Also, since I am lactose intolerant, I wanted a lactose free party for the first time. So, instead of cake we will be having cookies, lactose free ice cream, and apparently a few surprises as well. So, my grandma asked me if I would like to make the cookies because she was busy with other stuff and she knows I really enjoy baking. So, last night I created my cousin's special recipe, and made my masterpiece! (They still taste good even though they were a little...broken) so, if you would like to try my famous cookies on your own, here is the recipe for you!
What you need:
2 eggs
Cake mix (vanilla or yellow)
1\2 cup oil
Pre set oven for 350°F
Mix ingredients WELL until you can't see the cake mix on the bottom.
Put circles of mix onto cookie tray
Bake for about 11 min.
Let cool and enjoy!❤
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Sophia.xo

1 comment:

  1. Sophia, why did you delete So Sophia? Why did you delete your emails? Why did you not tell me before you deleted them?

    ReplyDelete