Lactose-Free Pinteres Pins...Need I say more?

Hey food people! Do you have a pinterest addiction? I feel like I sometimes do. Haha. Anyway, Pinterest can have a great selection of lactose-free foods and such! ;) Here are some: (oh, by the way, schools canceled because of the "cold, icy temperatures" our school people are wimps! lol)

banana donuts - gluten free, lactose free, low fodmap

I Cant Believe Its Not Butter! 18 Rich and Creamy Dairy-Free Dishes: Dont be fooled into thinking you cant enjoy mac and cheese! Our vegan mac and cheese recipe skips the dairy, and with that, it also skips out on a lot of saturated fat. Healthy Happy Lifes vegan mac and cheese will  also be a big hit at the dinner table.

Clean Eating Snickers Bar Slice (Gluten Free, Lactose Free)
Hmm...I'm seeing a lot of cool dishes with that web address on them...I'll have to look.

Homemade Drumsticks - will be making these lactose-free and gluten-free (and peanut-free). Why haven't I thought to do this before now?

Lactose free Alfredo sauce

Two delicious lactose free recipes : strawberry shortcake and these Raspberry Truffle Chocolate Squares.

Is your mouth watering? Mine is! If you want to find more dairy-free deliciousness I found them here
See you in the kitchen!


 photo signaturefoodforthought_zpsxwnyua5c.png

No comments:

Post a Comment