So Delicious-Dairy Free Brand

Hello everyone! Do you like the new design, button, and signature? The design isn't really new, but it may be to you. That rhymed! So, anyway, I really like this brand I just found called So delicious. It is a dairy-free brand that sells all kinds of foods and deserts. You can find their website: Here! 

So Delicious Dairy Free

They sell lots of ice cream flavors that lactaid braid simply can't offer. I haven't tried any of these products yet except for the delicious dairy free ice cream sandwiches, in vanilla. They were simply amazing! I loved every bite and savored it best I could! 

Minis Vanilla Sandwiches

If you are lactose intolerant and haven't tried these yet, you're really missing out! I highly recommend trying. Yummy!

I am really excited to try the ice cream. If you want to try these products, but don't know where to buy, just click here to find out. You can most likely find them at your local Giant store.
~All Images via sodeliciousdairyfree.com~


Excited to try?

 photo signaturefoodforthought_zpsxwnyua5c.png

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! My brother is lactose intolerant too, and he gets that brand whenever there is a birthday party with ice cream! They are really good!

    -G.P.L. from lordsgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh okay, cool! I really want to try them. ;)

      Delete